Thursday, June 16, 2011

52.


I have been a little flat lately, and Joe mentioned that I should make a 'wish list' for things that we can save up for 'like normal people do', he said it might make me feel better. This is just the very beginnings of said 'wish list', as I have been at it for over 2 hours now (yes, I have been putting off a particular essay for school for quite some time now) and I really need to get on to some form of dinner for myself and the lovely fiancee.

I want, a flash for my Pentax Asahi SLR, lot's of rolls of film, some sort of cute vintage dress and lingerie that will make me look like Edie Sedgwick and freckles so I look like Twiggy (not really sure how I can purchase those).

I found all images via Google as I am a lazy cow, and I could not be bothered hyperlinking anything.
And I think Joe was wrong about making this list, it seems to be making me feel far worse about my lack of funds, than any better. Stay tuned for the next edition of the wish list, coming shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment