Wednesday, May 11, 2011

37.


I have decided to come out of the closet, and admit that I really like taxidermy based artwork. Now, don't get me wrong, I love animals, especially kitties as some readers may already know. But when artists like Julia DeVille and Polly Morgan get their mits on a (sadly) deceased animal, they make magic. And as far as I know, both artists only take animals that have been donated to them or found already deceased by them. In fact Julia DeVill is a vegan, which makes me feel a little more comfortable!

Ever since I discovered the two artists I have been repressing my feelings of love toward their work. Now it is time to apologise to them, and come out of the closet. So, ladies, SORRY. I love what you do and I'm not afraid to say it!

1. Polly Morgan
2. Julia DeVille
3. Julia DeVille

No comments:

Post a Comment